The following special services are offered as standard service to all customers and clients.
- One day on-site service to all new clients to conduct an initial inspection and evaluation of your hydraulic presses and related systems. This service is offered at no charge, only requiring reimbursement for any direct travel time and direct related travel expenses.
- One day on-site service to assist with the installation and start-up of any “HPM” or Oilgear pump, rebuilt by/through Hydrotech Engineering, Inc. This service is offered without additional charge to our customer, and is provided in addition to that currently being offered by any hydraulic pump service center. We only request reimbursement for actual direct travel time and related expenses.
- Detailed pump installation and performance record sheets for all pumps serviced by Hydrotech Engineering, Inc.
- Total commitment to insure the highest quality of service, including;
- Your pump will be fully tested in compliance with OEM performance specifications
- If required, your pump can be specially prepared for extended long-term storage
- Your remanufactured pump will carry a 13 month warranty from the date of installation
Additional Support Services
Should you elect to send your hydraulic pump in for disassembly, inspection and evaluation for rebuild, you will receive the following:
- A complete detailed evaluation report with digital photographs of your pump, in support of the inspection and evaluation report.
- A detailed quotation for the necessary repairs and replacement components to bring your pump back to OEM specifications.